iranwhale93 posted an update 8 months ago
Reflexology, sometimes called"energy medicine," is another health clinic involving the use of force to specific pressure points in your feet and hands. This is normally done with no use of lotion or oil. There are many people who believe that reflexology can be a viable treatment for several ailments. However, this practice is not recommended for some of the following:
– Chronic pain – This shouldn’t be combined with conventional medicine, especially for chronic pain. Reflexology, as stated before, does not treat pain or illness; it only corrects the imbalances in your body systems that are causing the pain. A balance on your nervous system, hormonal system, immune system, and cardiovascular system are essential to the healing of any disease, including pain.
대구출장마사지 Applying pressure reflexology can in fact aggravate pain, just as if it were the part of the body where the pain was originating from.
– Stress – If you suffer from anxiety, you might experience reflexology as a side effect. Reflexology allows for increased blood flow, which offers relief from anxiety and increases your body’s ability to heal itself. However, if you suffer from anxiety, you should first ask your doctor for the right treatment. Reflexology is not a cure for anxiety. It’s simply another way of managing your anxiety by increasing blood flow.
– Stress – Stressful symptoms can be relieved by applying reflexology. You can improve the quality of your life by reducing anxiety, stress, and nervousness. Stress can interfere with your concentration and cause aches and pains throughout the human body. Reflexology can help alleviate these symptoms and promote relaxation in your nerves and muscles. Massage enhances the relaxation benefits of reflexology, therefore effectively speeding up the effects of reflexology.
– Anxiety – Reflexology can also relieve pain. Your feet are a sensitive part of the body. When you apply pressure in your toes, you’re transferring energy from your hands to your feet. This transfer of energy relieves tension, improves circulation, stimulates nerves, and promotes relaxation. Reflexology can also relieve pain due to muscle stiffness and spasms.
– Tinnitus – Some people suffer from tinnitus, which can be an annoying ringing sound that can only be heard by the person who’s affected. For many others, tinnitus can be a symptom of many problems, or may even be an indication of more serious disease. A reflexologist can often discover the cause of tinnitus and teach you how to control it. Reflexology can increase blood flow to your ears, thus helping to decrease the noise. The results can be relaxing, but you will need to continue the reflexology techniques on a regular basis for the maximum benefits.
– Reduce Stress – Stress and anxiety may result in a number of other health problems, including digestive problems and lower back pain. Reflexology can help you relax your body and your mind. By increasing the blood circulation in the human body, reflexology can reduce pain and promote overall wellbeing. Additionally, it can decrease anxiety and stress. Your stress level and your life quality can impact every area of your life.
Reflexology can benefit you in several ways but shouldn’t be undertaken as a standalone therapy. You should always speak with your health care provider before beginning any bodywork or massage treatment to make certain that it won’t interfere with any present medications or illnesses you may be suffering from. Always bear in mind that Reflexology is a holistic form of alternative medicine, so it shouldn’t replace the advice of your healthcare professional. However, if you do choose to pursue Reflexology as a part of your routine medical care, you can reap the rewards by feeling good about your body, being more conscious of its systems and organs, and decreasing the anxiety and stress in your life.